If you live north of the Beltway in Houston, don’t think that your holiday event options are limited! For the residents of Spring, The Woodlands, Conroe/Lake Conroe, Magnolia and Tomball, here’s your Top 10 Things to Do this holiday season:
Spring and The Woodlands
- Home for the Holidays in Old Town Spring – The local shops and businesses of Old Town Spring come alive with the Spirit of the Season. Visitors will encounter strolling performers and festive exhibits. The shops and boutiques offer a variety of local unique holiday gift ideas and perfect treasures for everyone on your shopping list. Patrons can stroll the decorated winding paths and enjoy a hot chocolate or other holiday delights at one of our local restaurants. (Open to the public through December 23, 2017.) FREE! THIS SATURDAY, December 16, 2017 – The Spotlights will be performing holiday favorites from 1:00-3:00 pm.
- A Christmas Carol, The Musical – Come see A Christmas Carol, the Musical presented by Class Act Productions at the Nancy Bock Center for Performing Arts (3800 S. Panther Creek Drive, The Woodlands). Performances on December 15 & 16, 2017 at 7:30 pm and December 16 & 17, 2017 at 2:30 pm.
- 38th Annual Tuba Christmas Performance – Be a guest at Market Street in The Woodlands! You’re invited to feel the spirit of the holiday season as you enjoy a variety of live musical and dance entertainment from local school and community performance groups throughout the holidays. (9595 Six Pines Drive, The Woodlands). FREE performance on December 16, 2017 at 11:00 am.
- Magnolia Community Choir, “I Believe” – Be a guest at Market Street in The Woodlands! You’re invited to feel the spirit of the holiday season as you enjoy a variety of live musical and dance entertainment from local school and community performance groups throughout the holidays. (9595 Six Pines Drive, The Woodlands). FREE performances on December 16 & 17, 2017 at 4:00 pm.
- Mickey’s Majorettes Twirling Christmas – Be a guest at Market Street in The Woodlands! You’re invited to feel the spirit of the holiday season as you enjoy a variety of live musical and dance entertainment from local school and community performance groups throughout the holidays. (9595 Six Pines Drive, The Woodlands). FREE performance on December 17, 2017 from 1:00-3:00 pm.
- Harvest Night of Carols – Join others for a night of traditional carols of worship led by Mark Swayze and his band at Hughes Landing Amphitheater in The Woodlands. FREE event on Sunday, December 17, 2017 at 5:30 pm.
- Pop-Up Christmas Eve Brunch with Santa – Come eat & be merry as Chef B Services invites Santa to a pop up brunch right before he heads back to the North Pole. Enjoy Brunch Buffet, Dessert Bar, Christmas Music, Pictures with Santa, and much more! (30420 FM 2978, Suite 480, The Woodlands, Texas). Adult Brunch Entry $65; Child (3 yrs-12 yrs) $45; 2 yrs & under FREE. Pre-Paid Reservations Only Sunday, December 24, 2017 at 10:00 am or 1:00 pm.
- The Ice Rink at The Woodlands Town Center – The Woodlands Township invites families and friends to enjoy ice skating this season in the new 21,000-square-foot permanent multipurpose facility. The new facility features ice skating in a main room with lighting, a state-of-the-art sound system, tables for parties and concessions. The Ice Rink is located at The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion multi-purpose building/event center on the northwest side of The Pavilion at the corner of Lake Robbins and Six Pines. Open Daily (November 18, 2017 – January 15, 2018). Reserve tickets or for more information.
- The Gullo House Christmas Lights – Tony Gullo, of Gullo auto dealerships, turns his home into a 5-acre Christmas wonderland every year. He even dresses up as Santa for the kids. ABC13 viewers say it’s a “must see” for holiday enthusiasts. The house is located at 30723 Old Hockley Road in Magnolia. FREE and Open Nightly through January 1, 2018 from 6:00-8:30 pm.
- Santa’s Wonderland – Come and experience the wonder of Christmas! Santa’s Wonderland is a Texas Christmas Experience. Gather friends and family and celebrate the holidays with fun, food and activities. Take a hayride or horse drawn carriage through their Trail of Lights, visit Santa, roast marshmallows on open fire pits, watch a Christmas Movie in the giant outdoor theater, visit the Petting Zoo, take a photo in their giant, Texas-sized Snow Globe, ride on the West Pole Express, ride a Mechanical Bull, listen to live music on our main stage, munch on Texas vittles in Frostbite’s Food Village, sip at Wonderland Winery, & shop at their Christmas Trading Post. Located at 18898 Hwy 6 in College Station, Texas, Santa’s Wonderland is Open Nightly 6:00-11:00 pm (November 10th, 2017 thru January 8th, 2018). Reserve tickets or for more information.
SafeShield Inspections wishes you the warmest holiday season!